Petitions to rezone your property must be submitted before Planning and Zoning Commission and a Public Hearing must be held before the Board of Aldermen. A legal description of the property is required. Cost of Application is the cost of advertisement for the Public Hearing. The process takes approximately 45-60 days to complete. Please contact the City Administrator for more information. Click here to fill out a Zoning Request.