Power Outage
. Contact your provider, please have your location number available. 

Empire Electric

Southwest Electric

If you would like to report a street light outage, call City Hall at 417-736-2154, please note the closest house address or street crossing and give a directional (N,E,W,S) placement of the pole to the street.

If there is a dog at large or a dangerous dog at large, contact the Strafford Police Department at 417-736-4000. If they do not answer, call 911 and state that you have a non-emergency and an officer will be dispatched.

If you have a concern other than what is listed, please contact City Hall at